SSDieselSupply.com
SSDPro-Exhaust.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He's back!!!

Default He's back!!!

Many of you may have seen a recent post stating SSDiesel is screwing him over with an order. It is a complete lie! That situation NEVER happened! This fellow is the notorious scammer that has infiltrated every other forum also spreading lies and making liableous comments that are false. I'm sure if you've done business with us, you know we bend over backwards to please our customers.

This fellow is a wannabe competitor that can't succeed in the business world, so he tries to undermine legitimate businesses with all the spare time he has hoping to make a sale that way. He is a cancer on the diesel industry and has attacked everyone in our business at one time or another. He sells only scam products and sports the brand name of a famous kitchen condiment. I won't lower myself to even mention it.

He has now apparently found us and has launched an attack. I'm certain he will be back under another alias as he has on every other forum. Those of you who have visited other forums know who I'm talking about.

Rest assured as promised I will keep this forum straight and true and will ban anyone like this guy that chooses to use this venue to spread lies and slander. Needless to say he has been banned from this forum. We have his IP address and will attempt to block him from returning under an alias, but he's like a cockroach, they always find a way back in.

If he persists, he will be facing legal action for harassment and liable.

Thanks,
    Walt
    Owner/Administrator

i thought it sounded like a line of bull when i read that post.
    Jon c.

95 GMC k2500 ex cab long box, FSD Heat-Sync,6 new ops switches, lift pump, lift pump relay, Homemade boost controller, Removed Vac Pump, Cooling upgrade, 4" lift, Rancho 9000 shocks, Air induction kit, 3" downpipe, 3 1/2" straight pipe, SSD Instant Heat Glow plugs, SSD Marine Injectors, Nitto Terra Grappler 305/70 R16. 280,000 miles. All Running on B100

99 Chev Suburban, 2500, PMD heat sync and remote mounting, 4x4, all else stock. 140,000 mliles.

Thumbs up Scammer in disguise ?

Yes Walt as you already know i mentioned it to you that i read some stuff on the web about this. All I can say is I am very satisfied with you ! and can honestly say that you take good care of your customers! I have spent alot of time with you in email letters and questions etc. I know that i questioned you at one point in time, but: like you say customer satisfaction ! you came through for me ! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !

Thumbs up See my post about walt

I belong to one of the other forums. this guy is nutcase. As I have said in my testimonials and post on this site and Walts site, Walt is the best parts guy I have ever dealt with. I really wish though that someone would take that lunatic to court and get rid of him for good.
    Randy
    1994 GMC 1500 4 X 4 Z71 290,000
    6.5L turbo diesel, 3.73 rear axle, 4L80-E tranny
    17 inch tires & wheels, K&N filter & modified air box,
    S engine, 5067 IP, Remoted PMD, 4 inch exhaust
    97 cooling upgrade, B&M deep tranny pan
    15K trans cooler, Guages-EGT, Trans, Boost, Tach
    SSDieselSupply Performance Chip

Default Wacko

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Many of you may have seen a recent post stating SSDiesel is screwing him over with an order. It is a complete lie! That situation NEVER happened! This fellow is the notorious scammer that has infiltrated every other forum also spreading lies and making liableous comments that are false. I'm sure if you've done business with us, you know we bend over backwards to please our customers.

This fellow is a wannabe competitor that can't succeed in the business world, so he tries to undermine legitimate businesses with all the spare time he has hoping to make a sale that way. He is a cancer on the diesel industry and has attacked everyone in our business at one time or another. He sells only scam products and sports the brand name of a famous kitchen condiment. I won't lower myself to even mention it.

He has now apparently found us and has launched an attack. I'm certain he will be back under another alias as he has on every other forum. Those of you who have visited other forums know who I'm talking about.

Rest assured as promised I will keep this forum straight and true and will ban anyone like this guy that chooses to use this venue to spread lies and slander. Needless to say he has been banned from this forum. We have his IP address and will attempt to block him from returning under an alias, but he's like a cockroach, they always find a way back in.

If he persists, he will be facing legal action for harassment and liable.

Thanks,
    Walt - Didn't read this wacko's post, but I can testify that you have always been helpful and have always come through for me. It would be extremely difficult for anyone to convince me that you would ever screw over anyone. Keep up the good work!!
    Steve4
    --------------
    1994 Chevy K-3500 Ext. cab - 8'box - 4X4 - Dually w/6.5 Turbo Diesel - 177,000 miles - loaded w/SS Diesel Supply performance upgrades.

2004 Kubota L3430 - Full Cab - 3 cyl - 30 hp - 4X4 tractor w/loader and six foot belly mower.

1999 GMC K3500 Crew Cab - 8' box - 4X4 - Dually - w/6.5 Turbo Diesel - 171,000 miles - Recent purchase and just getting started SS Dieselizing this one.

Thumbs up Grvrjr

SSDiesel is the best 6.5L site I've seen. Every email that I have written Walt he reponded back witen 2 days or less. He has helped me out alot and for anybody that hates on Walt and SSdiesel they can can kick rocks! STRAIGHT LIKE THAT!

i really want to read this joker's post just so that i could read it and laugh at what a (choice 4-letter word)ing fool this person is!
    99 Chev C3500 6.5L NV4500 14 bolt 2wd 4.10 130K
    96 GMC C2500HD 6.5L NV4500 14 bolt 2wd 3.73 240K
    95 GMC C2500HD 6.5L NV4500 14 bolt 2wd 4.10 135K
    95 Chev C3500HD 6.5L NV4500 D80 2wd 5.13 132K
    94 GMC C2500HD Burb 6.5L 4L80E 14 bolt 2wd 3.73 300K
    91 GMC C1500, 6.2L SM465 10 bolt 2wd 3.42 59K
    91 Chev C1500 4.3L 5LM60 10 bolt 2wd 3.42 ??K

See other forum for complete signature

I've delt with this site more than once, nad i'm tellin ya what, aint no place better for customer service and satisfaction. They bend over backwards for you and are super fast with processing orders shipping. I'm a repeat customer and refer this site to any and all who have chevy 6.2 & 6.5 diesels. THe six five turbo diesel forums are awsome too. GREAT SITE FOR SURE!
    93 chevy K2500 6.5TD 4x4 4l80e auto
    Custom flatbed with foldaway gooseneck ball
    SSDiesel DB2 injector pump marine injectors
    Upgraded turbo ( no id tag but lots of boost)
    SSDiesel 4" exhaust, no muffler, SS crossover
    Rebuilt 4l80e tranny Transgo stage 2 shift kit
    rebuilt HD torque converter
    4x4 Posi Lock
    Opened up air box, stock filter
    Boost, Pyro, Tranny gauges in A-pillar
    Cowl hood, all new paint.
    SS Diesel Cooling upgrade, single tstat Dmax fan,
    '98 HO waterpump.

I havnt seen the post nor have i dont business with SSD yet but i DO plan on it. The PMD cooler is first on my list, then guages, marine injectors, and 4" SS exhaust.
    1996 Chevy Suburban 1500 4x2 6.5 "F" 4L80E 322,000 Miles. New Bosch injectors in 2010, New SSDS injector pump in 2012. Custom remote PMD mount.

1974 Ford Pinto Wagon With 1991 Mustang 2.3 EFI/DIS and Stock Pinto 4 Speed - Ford 8" rear w/ 3.00:1 gears. 100k Miles

1980 Volvo 265 With 1997 S-10 4.3 Vortec V6 and 700R4 Automatic transmission with corvette internals. Dana 30 rear with 3.54 gears. 38k showing on odometer since it was reset to zero upon its restoration.

Default Wtf?

Why has this thread been resurrected? It ended last February... then 2 posts today.

Let sleeping dogs lie...