SSDieselSupply.com
SSDPro-Exhaust.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He's back!!!

Thumbs up

I have no idea who you are talking about BUT I have done business with Walt and will continue to do business with Walt and the ALL the people I have blogged with on all the forums have been very helpful and funny too!!! I am NOT an advocate of suing people BUT in this case I say do what you have to do to keep your reputation. Keith
    96 GMC Sierra 2500 4X4,8600 GVW, "F" engine,4L80-E,14 Bolt Full-floater,3.73 gears, All stock,but NOT for long! NRA RECRUITER! Beretta .40 cal. carried everywhere! If Guns Cause Crime,Mine Are Defective! Ted Nugent

I have done business with Walt also,with no problems whatsoever.I also appreciate this website.It has saved me $$,time and wasted effort.
    still driving stuff with an 8 track,not switching to those newfangled cassettes thingys...... I cant find anything since I moved all my junk

Default Related to "Look at this BS" by grvrjr

Thought I'd tie these two together.
    Mike
    1994 K2500 Suburban 316,000 mi., F VIN, 4L80E, 3.73 w/posi., 3" turbo back, no cat, FSD Heat Sync, #9 resistor, SSD heads, SSD intake, fuel miser injectors, Bastard IP (5068), 4x4 posi, Cooling upgrade w/duel 180 t-stats and d-max fan

Default Situation

It's unfortunate that this has happened-there will be others.
    I just want to say that I have been dealing with other 6.5 parts suppliers for over 15 years. It took me a while to decide to deal with SS-mainly because of the way the website calculates shipping. After awhile I called and talked to Annette and explained the websites use of the UPS system and told me to call her.
    I am very satisfied with SS and plan to do alot of business with them.

Michael S