SSDieselSupply.com
SSDPro-Exhaust.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dickhead

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy cadillac View Post
    here in indiana we are paying $4.75 a gallon.who is the dickhead?
    thanks matt

4.75 $ per gal. ? That would be a price to dream of here.

Convert into Euro and liter :

$ 4.75 - 1 gal.
    $ 4.75 - 3.785 liter
    3.02 - 3.785 liter

3.785 liter - 3.02
    1 liter - 0.80

so the diesel price in the US is about half of the price in Germany !

ANY QUESTIONS ????

Cu,
    Sven

Germany ? No thank's ! Anybody here, who offers a job incl. greencard/work permit ? - USA or Canada, it would be a pleasure to immigrate !

1995 Chevrolet K2500 Ext.Cab SB, FSD-Cooler, 3" Rancho Suspension Lift, Rancho Add-A-Leaf, Warp Speed Performance 4" Exhaust, Custom K&N Intake, 285/75/R16 BFG All-Terrain with 8x16 Alcoa's, 4x4 Posi-Lok, Deezee Bullbar, Stepbars, Lunarvisor, Roll-N-Lock Bedcover, Softtopper Bed Extender, Truck Nuts and much more ...

Yeah, just jokin', but our diesel prices are enough to make an old man grumpy.

Nothing is going to change untill Iran and U.S. either make up or blow up and I don't see either one happening for the foreseeable future.
    94 GMC K1500, 4L80E, 3.73gears, EGR plugged, intake reamed out but OEM filter, 3inch downpipe and exhaust, boost and pyrometer gauges, kennedy chip, 600kms. on average tank with no load and light foot. Super truck!

Default Span, spam, spamity spam

Quote Originally Posted by grancito View Post
    Not true, there was someone spamming on the site, I drew Garth's attention to it and he removed the posts, sent a message to the spammer and notified Walt. Sorry about gloating over the cheap diesel here, but if it makes you all feel better, we suffer from harassment by corrupt bureacrats all of the time. Where you live is a trade-off of the good and bad. Anyway, Oldsmoke, I appreciate your humor.
    Yeah, found three of them last week/weekend when Garth was on vacation. Contacted Walt after hours at home on the secret Bat Phone, and he had them erradicated within the hour.

Why Mexico's gas and diesel prices so cheap? Answer: Government owned oil company, thus since Canada, US, and Europe are served by profiteering private corporations - B.O.H.I.C.A. with out even the benefit of some K.Y.

Go bio-diesel, if not B100, then blend it to bring your per gallon cost WAAAY down.

Husker 6.5

Walt has a bat phone?????????
    I had no idea

Quote Originally Posted by Garth J View Post
    Walt has a bat phone?????????
    I had no idea
    Yeah, only Commisioner Gordon, Alfred, Robin, and I know about it. Actually, you do too, you just don't know it, yet. PM me.

Husker 6.5