SSDieselSupply.com
SSDPro-Exhaust.com

Thread: 95 chevy crew cab dually

Default 95 chevy crew cab dually

95 chevy crew cab dually. 6.5L, a-team turbo, 3 inch down pipe ad crossover, 5 inch straight pipe, 80 hp chip, cold air intake, PMD heat sink with #9 in it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sommerfamilyfarm; 09-29-2009 at 03:36 PM.
    95 Chevy 3500 dually crew cab.
    Remote PMD with #9, 5 in straight pipe and 3 in down pipe, cross over pipe, marine inj, a-team turbo, 80 hp chip, cold air intake, instant heat spark plugs, intercooler, SS cooling upgrade, d-max fan, gear vender, meth. inj, ARP studs, and a billion dollars in holding the crank in.

Nice truck. Wish mine looked that good still. The rust started coming out in mine a year after I bought it.
    2006 K2500HD CC LB LBZ
    - 285 tires, MBRP 4" Exhaust, Amsoil fluids, Trango Jr

1987 K30
    - Plow Truck

1973 K20
    - The Toy, built in High School from scrap parts

nice dually i would love to own one but they are 2 big to be my everyday driver. I'll just stick to my 1500 6.5L instead.
    1995 chevy c1500, 6.5LTD 2wd, PMD relocator, SS Diesel Supply 4 inch exhuast, FS2500 Oil Bypass, & S&B Air Intake.

Default hay hauln time

time to haul hay. runs 12 psi boost at 55 with cruz on.
    Last edited by sommerfamilyfarm; 03-24-2011 at 09:16 PM. Reason: add text
    Remote PMD with #9, 5 in straight pipe and 3 in down pipe, cross over pipe, marine inj, a-team turbo, 80 hp chip, cold air intake, instant heat spark plugs, intercooler, SS cooling upgrade, d-max fan, gear vender, meth. inj, ARP studs, and a billion dollars in holding the crank in.

nice lookin daully im hopeing to get pics up of mine soon

Nice looking rig! Always good to see one that can work equally as good as it looks too.
    No nation should owe a debt any greater than that which is owed to its veterans! Thank You Veterans!

Default haul n hay the ss diesel way!!!!!!

well I have finally completed ALL my upgrades (well all they make). I love my truck now hated the way it ran when I got it could nt ask for any more NOW. just tried it out monday and pulls like a dream. this trailer at the feed mill had 17,174 pounds of hay on it not including the truck and trailer. I have to update my details. LOVE MY TRUCK THANKS WALT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you need some pics of the twins

not likeing the twin turbo takes longer to spool at higher rpms its ok