SSDieselSupply.com
SSDPro-Exhaust.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 6.5 meet?

Quote Originally Posted by ZiGBlazer View Post
    What about here in the Middle?
    guess youll just have to pick the side thats closer, lol
    1993 GMC 2500 4x4 :NV4500, SS Diesel downpipe, 5" stack no muffler, stock airbox opened up, homemeade "turbomaster", custom front and rear bumpers, 290,xxx miles.

How about the Dakotas somewere in the summer im game for that ..Maybe we can even get Walt to drop in ...G
    2001 Chev ex cab short box
    D-Max / Allison 4 inch exhaust, reflashed ECM & Air induction

Yeah! Walt can bring the party favors--free turbos, injection pumps, and a 55 gallon drum of PMD's!!
    '93 4-door Silverado 1 ton dually 4x4.
    215 Cummins, custom plate, killer dowel pin tabbed
    47rh, billet triple disc converter, billet accumulater, kickdown servo, band strut and anchor
    241DHD, custom drivelines
    The list goes on, and I built and fabbed every last inch of it including the tranny.
    It eats Duramaxes while sipping diesel. Yes, it's very distinguished in that manner.
    17.5mpg

hey that works for me!!
    1995 6.5L TD K2500 Suburban, 6.5L H1 military motor, 4l80e tranny, electronic IP, marine injectors, ssd intake, ssd fsd heat sink, #9 resistor, 4" exhaust, and a whole bunch of other parts 215k miles and still running

Wink

Why not chicago ive seen that wrecked show on speed they have plenty of towtrucks to handle the influx of breakdowns hahah.
    94 suburban 2500 ORU solid axle swap 8 inches of lift 4 inch exhaust #9 resister escalade clip. More to come

Quote Originally Posted by 2500burb View Post
    Why not chicago ive seen that wrecked show on speed they have plenty of towtrucks to handle the influx of breakdowns hahah.
    You guys shouldnt need tow trucks if Walt brings along that 55 gallon drum of PMDs...haha, gotta love my '93
    1993 GMC 2500 4x4 :NV4500, SS Diesel downpipe, 5" stack no muffler, stock airbox opened up, homemeade "turbomaster", custom front and rear bumpers, 290,xxx miles.

Quote Originally Posted by 2500burb View Post
    Instead of drag racing, and a mobile dyno, the person to actually make it there without breaking down wins. If two people make it, they will have to drive another five miles! Ofcourse, Mike will need a couple extra days if he has to drive up any steep hills.
    '93 4-door Silverado 1 ton dually 4x4.
    215 Cummins, custom plate, killer dowel pin tabbed
    47rh, billet triple disc converter, billet accumulater, kickdown servo, band strut and anchor
    241DHD, custom drivelines
    The list goes on, and I built and fabbed every last inch of it including the tranny.
    It eats Duramaxes while sipping diesel. Yes, it's very distinguished in that manner.
    17.5mpg

Why not have a little drag racing. I would love to see who has the fastest 6.5L/6.2. IAlso there could be a show and shine to see who has the nicest 6.5/6.2 engine bay. A pull-off wont be bad either. Duramaxs would be welcome but will not be able to compete sorry. Thinking about it if I had the money I would start a 6.2/6.5 truck/hummer club down here in south florida. I would also have a store front that sells various performance parts for the 6.5L. Its a dream that I would love to have happen.
    1995 chevy c1500, 6.5LTD 2wd, PMD relocator, SS Diesel Supply 4 inch exhuast, FS2500 Oil Bypass, & S&B Air Intake.

Walt allready has a endless suply of stuff look at his website...G

Hey guys I will be in Casa Grande Arizona for the month of January lets have the meet there
    Im leaving here Dec 9th and working my way there via the Oregon coast to arrive in Jan then wife is flying down for a few weeks then flying home and I will start heading north some time late Feb...G
    Last edited by Garth J; 10-29-2009 at 10:39 AM.