SSDieselSupply.com
SSDPro-Exhaust.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 6.5 meet?

Quote Originally Posted by Garth J View Post
    Hey guys I will be in Casa Grande Arizona for the month of January lets have the meet there
    Im leaving here Dec 9th and working my way there via the Oregon coast to arrive in Jan then wife is flying down for a few weeks then flying home and I will start heading north some time late Feb...G
    Excellent idea! I'm in the far far west of Colorado. Ofcourse my tranny guy won't answer my calls, so my truck will not likely be done by then. Anyone live in Florida near the 727 area code?
    '93 4-door Silverado 1 ton dually 4x4.
    215 Cummins, custom plate, killer dowel pin tabbed
    47rh, billet triple disc converter, billet accumulater, kickdown servo, band strut and anchor
    241DHD, custom drivelines
    The list goes on, and I built and fabbed every last inch of it including the tranny.
    It eats Duramaxes while sipping diesel. Yes, it's very distinguished in that manner.
    17.5mpg

Quote Originally Posted by Garth J View Post
    Walt allready has a endless suply of stuff look at his website...G
    Well I know he has an endless supply of stuff. But I have to order it. It would be nice to actually have a store front that sells these products to eliminate waiting time. Also I never said I would sell my own version of 6.5L products. I would do the whole sell thing buy the products in bulk and sell them out my store. There are plenty of 6.5 and 6.2 owners down here who would love to have those products right at there finger tips.
    1995 chevy c1500, 6.5LTD 2wd, PMD relocator, SS Diesel Supply 4 inch exhuast, FS2500 Oil Bypass, & S&B Air Intake.

Talk to Walt he might be interested in setting up a store in your area
    2001 Chev ex cab short box
    D-Max / Allison 4 inch exhaust, reflashed ECM & Air induction

I say somewhere in the Dakota's or Minnesota would be great and I would be there! (Walt please bring PMD's lol)
    98 Chevy 1/2 ton 6.5TD Suburban
    166,000 miles Loaded
    FSD kit from SSD, Cold Air Intake from SSD
    Full-size LED Light bar, Arrow stick, Corner strobes, Smart Siren light bar and siren controller, UHF Radio, VHF P-25 Digital Radio, Grille Guard blue/amber split LED's,

Default pmd

Quote Originally Posted by tempocrazed View Post
    I say somewhere in the Dakota's or Minnesota would be great and I would be there! (Walt please bring PMD's lol)
    hi have u been having much trouble with pmd i bought a newer thicker one haven"t had any more trouble lnock on wood