SSDieselSupply.com
SSDPro-Exhaust.com

Thread: People that can't drive from one year to another!

Default People that can't drive from one year to another!

It's officially winter here again. We got some ice and snow on the ground the other day. I went out to the grocery store and couldn't believe how many accidents I came across in the two miles from my home to the store. I'm in Search and Rescue and am required by law to stop and check for injuries if no one else is on scene yet. It seems to me that when the snow and ice comes that it would be just common sense that you need to drive slower and watch out for that other guy that's not watching for you. I went to 4 wrecks in that two miles. Thank God all the injuries were just minor!
    98 Chevy 1/2 ton 6.5TD Suburban
    166,000 miles Loaded
    FSD kit from SSD, Cold Air Intake from SSD
    Full-size LED Light bar, Arrow stick, Corner strobes, Smart Siren light bar and siren controller, UHF Radio, VHF P-25 Digital Radio, Grille Guard blue/amber split LED's,

That never ceases to amaze me, especially around here in New England. All these latte sipping dumbasses in their "all wheel drive" think they dont have to slow down. Sure you can go like hell, but it doesnt do you any good when you need to stop...
    1993 GMC 2500 4x4 :NV4500, SS Diesel downpipe, 5" stack no muffler, stock airbox opened up, homemeade "turbomaster", custom front and rear bumpers, 290,xxx miles.

Its like taht down here in south florida when it rains. It seems like people drive faster when its wet. Makes no sense to me.
    1995 chevy c1500, 6.5LTD 2wd, PMD relocator, SS Diesel Supply 4 inch exhuast, FS2500 Oil Bypass, & S&B Air Intake.