SSDieselSupply.com
SSDPro-Exhaust.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adjustable Performance Chip

Quote Originally Posted by bosshog View Post
    whats the website for the chip?
    It's on fleaBay. Moderators do not allow links to Walt's competitors on this site, and rightly so, since SSDiesel Supply hosts this Forum.

I got the 80hp ECM from SSD and couldn't tell a difference at all, other than my boost and EGT needles moving around more. If there's added thrust, I can't feel it in my britches.

If you can't feel the difference then something is amiss. You need to contact SSD and counsel with them. SSD are honorable folks and will try to help. Other engine upgrades to get the advantages of the electronics are needed and without your signature completed, no one can advise, but something is wrong if you are not feeling it. Unless you maybe bought a used truck and took out an already upgraded chip.
    95 K2500 Suburban, orig owner, 101000 miles,F vin, Banks Stinger system in 2000 (EGT & Boost gages,air intake,K&N,chip), CAT reqd here, 3.73 posi, 4L80E w/mercon V semisynthetic, Flight Systems remote PMD (#9 res), new IP @78,000 under warranty,SSD cooling sys w/ Dmax fan upgrade @95600 and all new hoses. New main pulley & Fluidamper @99200. PMDCable extension to bumper @ 101000. Walbro FR pump w/prefilter. FloPro Crossover. Diamond Eye 4" exhaust and high flow CAT