newer heads
    recently rebuilt trans
    new injectors

for sale due to new calif. smoke emissions tests, but runs great

make offer, would like to get at least 7500 for it
    contact me at
    kitchenskevind@yahoo.com
    Kevin K. Nor-Cal Redneck
    '98 Chevy K3500 Dually Cowboy Cadilliac,VIN "F" L65 6.5TD, , 2" body lift, FSD Heat Sync, FLIGHT SYSTEMS upgraded D-TECH PMD,#9 pmd resistor, 6' extension harness, home-made redneck intake,3" stright stainles exaust with faux cat, upgraded and rebuilt 4l80eod,4.11 posi, 13-15 mpg at 55-60mph. Other goodies, Cobra 25-LX Cb radio with 8 foot whip, Rawson-Koenig Steel Tool box.

Default Friggin CARB

that sucks, man. So it won't pass the pump test? Have you tried another shop? My understanding is that it's just an arbitrary visual test so the shop can say they did something for the $$.

For anyone considering buying the truck I'm sure that as a Cali truck I'll bet the body and frame are rust free. I bought mine with 235000 mi out here and even with no undercoating it has no rust.

Good luck, K3500man
    Mike
    1994 K2500 Suburban 316,000 mi., F VIN, 4L80E, 3.73 w/posi., 3" turbo back, no cat, FSD Heat Sync, #9 resistor, SSD heads, SSD intake, fuel miser injectors, Bastard IP (5068), 4x4 posi, Cooling upgrade w/duel 180 t-stats and d-max fan