SSDieselSupply.com
SSDPro-Exhaust.com

Thread: Service Engine Soon light on..

Default Service Engine Soon light on..

Hi everyone. New member here but I have used this forum for info for couple of years now. I have finally come across a problem that has me stumped and I can't locate the same thing in any posts so hopefully someone will know of or remember a similar problem and can help me out. So I just replaced I.P. ,upgraded batt. Cables to 2/0, new batts. New glow plugs, controller and harness to the glowplugs, new starter, oil cooler and lines. Fixed several oil leaks. Everything went great. Started it up, bled fuel lines and it runs and drives better than it ever has. Problem is Ses light came on at first start up and hasn't went out..checked for codes and nothing but 12 shows. It is going to get timed next week could this be the problem? I have went back over everything I touched and can't find anything that jumps out at me. Think I'm starting to loose my mind here..

I also did clean the ground wire connection points and replaced the wires with larger straps. All connections on any electric work I did were all soldered

Well I have had a shop with an old snap-on brick scanner try to pull and clear codes and no luck. I've had 2 diff. shops with tech 1 and 2's try and nothing.. All three say there are no stored codes and SES light will not clear.. Guess it's time to pull the bulb.