SSDieselSupply.com
SSDPro-Exhaust.com

Thread: Where to buy new PMD and Harness?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Where to buy new PMD and Harness?

My truck won't start all of a sudden after running great for the past few years. In the past, it has always needed just a new PMD and 6 foot harness. I installed a new harness and what I thought was a never-used PMD (can't remember for sure, but it is probably 8-10 years old). My truck cranks but won't start.

For years, I have been buying my harnesses and PMDs from Pensacola Diesel. To be fair, this PMD is very clean but might not be new/unused. I do know that the harness is new/never used but it doesn't seem to fit right like the previously purchased ones have.

2 Questions
    1. Where is the best place to purchase a new pmd and extension harness?
    2. What do I need to do to make sure the PMD/harness ground is adequate??

Thanks
    Kenny Wright
    Last edited by RipnRun; 03-09-2022 at 10:30 AM.
    1997 Silverado 1500 6.5. with 200,000 miles. New fuel injection pump at 132,000 mi. FSD Heat-Sync in bumper hole, marine fuel injectors, air induction kit all from Walt at 148,000 mi. Replaced OEM Fuel Filter Assy, wastegate solenoid valve, OPS and relay at 155,000 mi. Harmonic Balancer replaced. Red dot and White dot EGR replaced. New starter, Instant Heat glow plugs, and glow plug relay/controller at 180,000. Replaced hydroboost and master cylinder in 2016. New Interstate batteries 4/13/19.