SSDieselSupply.com
SSDPro-Exhaust.com

Thread: dirty jobs

Default dirty jobs

If you ever Discovery Channel and have watched Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe well he has the dirtest job of all now He's selling Ford Trucks!! I use to like the guy!!!
    Doug Martin - Cape Cod, MA

2000 K3500 SRW 6.5TD, FSD Heat Sync, 80hp ssd-computer, 4" aluminized exhaust,ssd Marine Injectors, ssd induction kit, Isspro Gauges, Gear Venders under/overdrive unit

1999 K1500 Suburban 6.5TD, FSD Cooler, 40hp BD Computer, ssd Fuel-miser injectors, ssd induction kit, Isspro Gauges

1991 V1500 Suburban 6.2TD, Banks Sidewinder turbo package, 6.5TD heads, 6.5TD injectors (It thinks its a 6.5 Turbo Diesel)

I was just watching him doing stuff at an airport
    selling fords is a rotton job...lol

hes turned into a prostitute!!
    Jon c.

95 GMC k2500 ex cab long box, FSD Heat-Sync,6 new ops switches, lift pump, lift pump relay, Homemade boost controller, Removed Vac Pump, Cooling upgrade, 4" lift, Rancho 9000 shocks, Air induction kit, 3" downpipe, 3 1/2" straight pipe, SSD Instant Heat Glow plugs, SSD Marine Injectors, Nitto Terra Grappler 305/70 R16. 280,000 miles. All Running on B100

99 Chev Suburban, 2500, PMD heat sync and remote mounting, 4x4, all else stock. 140,000 mliles.

I've always wanted to see him work on trucks for a day and then he can see what a real dirty job is.

Default He did, he did

They did a dirty jobs at a junk yard one episode, He was pulling parts and stuff, then they showed him how to finesse an engine out of a car with an oxy torch.

Though you really can get much dirtier when you actually have to put a dirty truck back together.

Did any of you guys see the one with the military rigs? The one where the camera guy got toppled by a 500lb tire?
    North Jersey, 1981 CJ-8 Scrambler 6.2 Liter turbo (6.5 parts GM-4) Diesel, SM-465/NP205, Dana 60's locked (4:10), Hummer Bead Locks 36x12.5 Swampers, Summit Aluminum Radiator/oil, SS Glow Plugs, 180* Stat, 2.25" crossover 3" Exhaust. Rebuilt Injection Pump (unknown how long ago) 85k on Engine.

I saw that one..freakin hilarious...but not as funny as the monkey episode! I laughed really hard for that one!....Take that Mike Rowe, that'll teach you to "monkey" around (couldn't resist) workin with a Ford.

He wants a dirty job, should have spent the last 2 days with me changing the engine in my other truck. A 93 toyota that had 284500 miles and leaked oil faster than a 454 drinks gas. Was real fun, and real dirty.

So you think your job is a pain in the azz?

When you have a "I Hate My Job" day, try this:

On your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy and go to the
    thermometer section and purchase a rectal thermometer made by Johnson &
    Johnson.

Be very sure you get this brand. When you get home, lock your doors,
    draw the curtains and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed.

Change into very comfortable clothing and sit in your favorite chair.
    Open the package and remove the thermometer. Now, carefully place it on
    a table or a surface so that it will not become chipped or broken.

Here the fun part begins. Take out the literature from the box and read
    it carefully. You will notice that in small print there is a statement:

"Every Rectal Thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson is personally tested
    and then sanitized."

Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times, "I am so glad I do
    not work in the thermometer quality control department at Johnson &
    Johnson."

HAVE A NICE DAY AND REMEMBER, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE WITH A JOB THAT IS MORE OF A PAIN IN THE ASS THAN YOURS!

Cu,
    Sven

Germany ? No thank's ! Anybody here, who offers a job incl. greencard/work permit ? - USA or Canada, it would be a pleasure to immigrate !

1995 Chevrolet K2500 Ext.Cab SB, FSD-Cooler, 3" Rancho Suspension Lift, Rancho Add-A-Leaf, Warp Speed Performance 4" Exhaust, Custom K&N Intake, 285/75/R16 BFG All-Terrain with 8x16 Alcoa's, 4x4 Posi-Lok, Deezee Bullbar, Stepbars, Lunarvisor, Roll-N-Lock Bedcover, Softtopper Bed Extender, Truck Nuts and much more ...

I am VERY grateful I am not the quality control tester there!
    96 GMC Sierra 2500 4X4,8600 GVW, "F" engine,4L80-E,14 Bolt Full-floater,3.73 gears, All stock,but NOT for long! NRA RECRUITER! Beretta .40 cal. carried everywhere! If Guns Cause Crime,Mine Are Defective! Ted Nugent