SSDieselSupply.com
SSDPro-Exhaust.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chevy K2500 "Sheriff - Style"

Default Chevy K2500 "Sheriff - Style"

Some of you knows, that i build / convert my truck to a sheriff's car here in germany for show use. So here are some pics of what i have done :

Picture 1-3:
    Whelen SpecTIR8 Dash Mount Red/Red

Picture 4 :
    Galls Speaker mounted to front skid plate

Picture 5 :
    Galls Stree Thunder Siren amplifer inside cab on the floor beside 4WD shift knob

More pictures will follow !

Cu,
    Sven
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Chevylover; 05-26-2007 at 06:27 AM.

Germany ? No thank's ! Anybody here, who offers a job incl. greencard/work permit ? - USA or Canada, it would be a pleasure to immigrate !

1995 Chevrolet K2500 Ext.Cab SB, FSD-Cooler, 3" Rancho Suspension Lift, Rancho Add-A-Leaf, Warp Speed Performance 4" Exhaust, Custom K&N Intake, 285/75/R16 BFG All-Terrain with 8x16 Alcoa's, 4x4 Posi-Lok, Deezee Bullbar, Stepbars, Lunarvisor, Roll-N-Lock Bedcover, Softtopper Bed Extender, Truck Nuts and much more ...

So here we go on :

Picture 1 + 2 :
    Whelen TIR3 mounted to the bullbar

Picture 3 + 4 :
    Monroe County Sheriff Decals on the doors

Picture 5 :
    Two 69 cm "Lines of Fire" in Red with a 12 cm Blue in the middle.
    The red one are controlled by an Able2 LED Random Flasher and the blue one by a quad flasher. (Left Side)

More to come !

Cu,
    Sven

Germany ? No thank's ! Anybody here, who offers a job incl. greencard/work permit ? - USA or Canada, it would be a pleasure to immigrate !

1995 Chevrolet K2500 Ext.Cab SB, FSD-Cooler, 3" Rancho Suspension Lift, Rancho Add-A-Leaf, Warp Speed Performance 4" Exhaust, Custom K&N Intake, 285/75/R16 BFG All-Terrain with 8x16 Alcoa's, 4x4 Posi-Lok, Deezee Bullbar, Stepbars, Lunarvisor, Roll-N-Lock Bedcover, Softtopper Bed Extender, Truck Nuts and much more ...

The last pics :

Picture 1 :
    Two 69 cm "Lines of Fire" in Red with a 12 cm Blue in the middle.
    The red one are controlled by an Able2 LED Random Flasher and the blue one by a quad flasher. (Right Side)

Picture 2 :
    "Fake" Pump Gun (Soft Air Replica)

Picture 3 + 4 :
    Amber Intersection Flashers
    Controlled by a Able2 Random Pattern Headlight Flasher
    (with second function as sidemarker lights with override)

That's all, hope you like it.

At least there are also original Sheriff Sunglasses and Baseball Cap, 4D-Cell LED Maglite attached to the driver seat, handcuffs, ...

Cu,
    Sven

Very Sweet!

You could get thrown in Jail for owning something that looked like that in the US!

Nice job!!
    -Matt

Ahh the smell of Diesel Fuel, it's like coffee in the morning!

My Car:

1982 Mercedes-Benz 300SD Turbo Diesel (240,000 miles!)

My Trucks:

1995 Chevy C1500 4x2 6.5L TD (183,000 miles) Soon to be Cummins
    1988 Chevy C3500 Cummins, Billet Auto. 500+hp/1000+ lb/ft torque. Twin turbos.
    1950 Chevy Loadmaster 2 Ton - Future Cummins Pulling truck.

Quote Originally Posted by deerefanatic View Post
    Very Sweet!

You could get thrown in Jail for owning something that looked like that in the US!

Nice job!!
    I will believe that, but here in germany, we got no sheriffs and everything like decal, flasher, and so on is nothing official here - no problems with.

Should be the same if you build a Polizeiwagen from a german car in the US.
    If you do it outside germany - okay, but if you build a car that looks like a german police car here in germany, you will get the same problem that you mentioned, you will get with my conversion.

Cu,
    Sven

Nice dude, You did a good job, I really like it, and I like the gun also!
    1996 K2500, Regular Cab Long Bed-SL. Dual 5" smoke stacks, Grill Guard. SS Diesel Supply 3" Down Pipe and Cold air intake. 160,000. New cooper 265's. Installed Marine injectors, A Pillar with 3 gauges and a manual waste gate!

Cool Great Looking Truck

I would love to have that truck to drive for my department in Colorado, except with many more red and blue lights. Just curious how much do you have to pay for insurance in Germany, my family comes from Handelloh, and Hamburg?

Quote Originally Posted by PPDK9 View Post
    I would love to have that truck to drive for my department in Colorado, except with many more red and blue lights. Just curious how much do you have to pay for insurance in Germany, my family comes from Handelloh, and Hamburg?
    Nice to hear that you like it. Actually i have to pay about 520 Euro per year insurance for All-inklusive, even faults by my own are insured - not only the damage i could to an other car for example, also the costs to repair mine. The only thing i have to pay in such case is about 1000 Euro, the rest pays the insurance company. Additional to the insurance i have to pay 210 euro tax every year.

Hamburg is about 150 kilometers away from my location. Nice city, but "Handelloh", i don't know.

Cu,
    Sven

Default Sorry Bad spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Chevylover View Post
    Nice to hear that you like it. Actually i have to pay about 520 Euro per year insurance for All-inklusive, even faults by my own are insured - not only the damage i could to an other car for example, also the costs to repair mine. The only thing i have to pay in such case is about 1000 Euro, the rest pays the insurance company. Additional to the insurance i have to pay 210 euro tax every year.

Hamburg is about 150 kilometers away from my location. Nice city, but "Handelloh", i don't know.

Cu,
    Sven
    Handeloh is a small village about 40minutes to the south of Hamburg. It has been about 10 years since I have been to Germany. I do miss it.
    Last edited by PPDK9; 06-13-2007 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PPDK9 View Post
    Handeloh is a small village about 40minutes to the south of Hamburg. It has been about 10 years since I have been to Germany. I do miss it.

Okay, now i found it ! There was a spelling mistake with the 2 LL.
    I've never been in Handeloh, but my routeplanner knows it. Exactly where you described it. I live about 150 km south from Hamburg and about 20 Km north from Hannover. It is called Wedemark, where the rock band "the scorpions" ("Wind of change" and some more) come from.

Why do you miss germany ? I would like to move, live and work ins the US, because (in my opinion) the most things/rules went to real crap here and the things that i don't like most are definitly much better in the US. Okay, not everything is "wonderful" in the US, but these things that are worse than here, i think i could live a lot better with.

Cu,
    Sven